Tired Of Wondering What You Should Eat?
FREE DOWNLOAD: "Discover My Super Simple Method That Has Become The Difference Maker for Thousands..."
Get Exactly What You Need To Succeed, All For WAY Less Than You Think
- Super Simple - Not Complicated
- Works Great On A Budget
- Easy To Modify And Fit Your Specific Needs And Goals
- Stop Wasting Money On Things You Don't Need
- Open It Up On Your Phone And "Go"
Enter Your Email For Instant Access
We value your privacy and would NEVER share your email
Enter Your Email For Instant Access
We value your privacy and would NEVER share your email
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by IMCoachJosh.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control ofIMCoachJosh.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,IMCoachJosh.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms And Conditions
The term “IMCoachJosh.com” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website .
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
IMCoachJosh.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the IMCoachJosh.com website. We or Our or Us means IMCoachJosh.com. Our site means IMCoachJosh.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to IMCoachJosh.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of IMCoachJosh.com andIMCoachJosh.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with IMCoachJosh.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a IMCoachJosh.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: joshATrippedin3monthsDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside IMCoachJosh.com. No part of IMCoachJosh.coms web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: joshATrippedin3monthsDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
IMCoachJosh.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from IMCoachJosh.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, IMCoachJosh.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by IMCoachJosh.com will clearly identify IMCoachJosh.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@IMCoachJosh.com or someone@Rippedin3Months.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @IMCoachJosh.comor @Rippedin3Months.com).
- Any email from IMCoachJosh.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists atIMCoachJosh.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by IMCoachJosh.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by IMCoachJosh.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: IMCoachJosh.com
Email Address: joshATrippedin3monthsDOTcom
(Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
IMCoachJosh.com understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. IMCoachJosh.com and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. IMCoachJosh.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, IMCoachJosh.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that IMCoachJosh.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of IMCoachJosh.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: joshATrippedin3monthsDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Copyright © 2016 RippedIn3Months.com & ImCoachJosh.com